Thursday, February 7, 2013

A PLACE TO KEEP THE GOOD


     I was on YouTube, and came across a video about a book Q&A A DAY. It's a book that asks a question a day, for 5 years. It's neat because it only gives you about 4 lines to figure out what you want to say! I bought one for myself, and one is a present :)

     Then I remembered, I had a little green book sitting in my headboard, still wrapped in cellophane. Until tonight, I had no idea what I was going to do with this pretty little book. All I knew (when I bought it), is that I wanted it to be special. Tonight- I thought of what that special something would be! I decided that it will be a book or things that make me happy, things that I'm thankful for, reasons I feel blessed on a given day.

     This book will be a place to keep the good, the happy, the love. There will be no bad days. When I look back through over years to come, I will remember laughter and light.

     I encourage you all to start A PLACE TO KEEP THE GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment