Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rollie Pollie Ollie! and POOP!

     I'm so proud of my little darling! He rolled over this past Thursday!  He's growing and changing so fast! I laid him down for tummy time... and he just flipped! But then he wouldn't do it again lol (of course because I got the camera out!).

     But tonight, I was sitting him up (he holds his balance for a few seconds), and he fell over... and then flipped his little body! (So we set him up again and grabbed the camera!) We got it on film :)

     I can't get over how fast he seems to be learning things, and how much he stares at things, and analyzes them. He's loving his toys more and more every day!

     He had a poo-splosion like never before today lol. I had him in pants and a tshirt (no onesie), cuz I figured there was no point... we weren't going anywhere today. I was playing with him when he woke up from his nap... and he let a few good ones go. Then all of the sudden I realized my leg felt wet... I had been looking at his sweet little face, and didn't realize he'd exploded out the back of his pants! He got it on my sleeve, my leg, the comforter and sheet, and missed my laptop by about an inch (thank goodness). Oh, and the grossest part? Freya tried to help me clean it up!

     I had to take a second to think of what my game plan was lol. Thankfully, I got him all cleaned up, and put him in his exer-saucer. I had to throw in the sheets, and some other laundry- so I broke my no TV rule and put VeggieTales on for him. I figured it wouldn't be TOO bad for him if he was watching something that was meant for little ones. He even let me run up for a minute to grab a coffee (ran up to flick on the kettle. Then ran up again once it was boiling to pout a cup!) I didn't leave him down alone while I waited for the boil.

     Time sure flies! It's crazy how much you can love your little one. He just MELTS my heart every day! Even the days that are more stressful, or cranky... if he flashes me one of those smiles... or puts his little hand on my face.. it's game over! Too bad he's asleep hehehe.. writing this post makes me want to give him a great big hug! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment